September 27, 2009

Karma

The Good you do will always come back to you. Have you ever been down and someone smile at you and it uplifted you in someway. Try to always smile and give people your best because that is what you will get in return back. Today, give someone a gift for no reason, open a door for someone, or tell someone how beautiful they are to you. Albert Einstein posed the question on us, "The single most important decision any of us will ever make is whether or not to believe that the universe is friendly"
Start looking for the Good and the Gifts in everything, especially when you are facing a negative situation. Everything we attract to ourselves is for our own good. When you start to see the good in things, you will start bringing good into your life. What really helped me was instead of complaining about someone or thinking bad thinks about someone or something. I started to see, well what do they do good or what good could come out of this, what do I like about this person, what is something positive that I can take out of this and move on. This really helped me grow as a person because what I started doing was picking up what good traits the people had around me and I started adding them to me to make myself a better person. If I noticed someone was good at remember other people's name, I would compliment them on it and I would ask them how they do it and start learn that new trait for myself. Think about how good you feel when someone see's you doing something good and them compliment you on it. The world we live in, is a give and receive, if you give bad, it will come back, if you give love, you will receive love back. You choose what kind of Karma you want.

  Look into the Mirror for your Karma


No comments:

Post a Comment