September 28, 2009

I Love You


Need some love, the best way to get it is to start loving yourself first. Start looking deep inside your soul and find out what you like about you. Look in the mirror and smile, be happy, and tell your self you are beautiful. It doesn't matter what anyone else thinks when you are beautiful to you. You are a blessing to everyone else on this earth so start letting your true colors show. You want to know why I love you, because I love me and when I look at me, in the mirror I look for everything I love about myself. When I look at other people, I do the same thing; what do I like about this person. If you want love it reflects inside out. Start loving yourself and watch the world fall in love with you. Change your thoughts to loving thoughts and positive ones. Once that gets into your spirit, your life will transform. All we are is energy and you control what kind you give off. So start giving love to yourself and others. Your mind is shaping the world around you, so think good things about it and fill it up with love. When I listen to people speak I tune in so close to what there saying that there physical appearance don't even exist and I'm just solely listening to there soul. Every soul on this earth has something to say. You must love what other people have to say because that is what they love. So start connecting with yourself and create your tree of life and start adding branches to your tree by connecting with other people. Create your Tree of Love.

Whatever you hold in your
tree, will reflect the other side

4 comments:

  1. That was amazing. Very inspiring. I need to learn to love myself and this shows me how important that is. Thank you for writing that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, very true. And I LOVE that tree photo with the reflection. I'm obsessed with trees.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ~Jenn (Ex Hot Girl)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You attract what you project. If you're negative about yourself you attract negativity, and unhappyness:) Love the blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great blog!! Loved the pic of the tree!
    Check out my blog at
    http://sarah-wadford.blogspot.com/
    Thanks for the great read!!

    ReplyDelete